Come visit our barnyard beauties: “Delta” and “Bounty”, the Shetland paint ponies, the Nigerian goats “Oreo” and “Billy Goat Gruff ,“ “Dusty “ the popular pig (a giant Canadian Royal Potbelly), plus sheep, cows, little piglets and dozens of baby chicks. Visit our live “Bee Observatory” and see how honey is made. Or take an entertaining & educational weekend hayride.
Cheer on your favorite piglet as they race to the finish line (at the feeding trough, of course!)
Secret Garden Hedge Maze
The prettiest place to be lost –You’ll be greeted by the sound of birds chirping and the sun shining high as you enter the quaint hedge maze through our secret door.
Bunnies live it up around here. In the town of “Bunnyville” they have their own houses, bridges and secret burrows.
Zoom around our track in a real old-fashioned pedal carts. You’d be surprised how fast they go! Yee-Haw!
Information & Tickets
Country fun for everyone! Come visit the Baby Animals and enjoy a day of exploration and hands on learning.
- Open: Every day 9 am – 6 pm (last admission 5pm)
- $12.95 General Admission (Monday – Friday)
- $12.95 General Admission (Includes Pig Races!) (Sat-Sun and Holidays)
- Children Under 2 Free
- Pony Rides $5
- Little Lost Sheep Maze (only) $5
- Singing Hayride $5
- Combo Package – Barnyard Adventure & Little Lost Sheep Maze $15.95
- Pig Races (weekends)
- *NEW Barnyard Bounce
- *NEW Charlotte’s Web
- *NEW Goat Mountain
- *NEW The Three Little Pigs
- Secret Garden Hedge Maze
- Pedal Cart Track
- Chick Hatchery
- Honey Bee Observatory
- Corn Maze (Fall Only)
- And More!
For more information about our Barnyard Adventure download our brochure or call Josie 631-365-2937.
* Valid Midweek and Weekends
* No Black Out Days
To place an order e-mail: email@example.com or call 631 298-0700
- Mattituck Farm Opening 5/9 – Get Excited! more »
April 09, 2014
- Our Farmstands & farms are closed for the season. Thank you for a great year. more »
December 10, 2013
- Our Spooky Corn Maze is OPEN for thrills this FRIDAY and SATURDAY (10/25 & 10/26) nights. Keep an eye on the website for further updates and be sure to bring your flashlights! more »
October 25, 2013
- May 10-11, 2014
2014 Opening Weekend & Mother’s Day
- June 14-15, 2014
2014 Harbes Father’s Day Farm Fest
- July 19-20, 2014
2014 Harbes Annual Sweet Corn Festival
- August 2-3, 2014
2014 Harbes Tomato Festival
- August 16-17, 2014
2014 Harbes Watermelon Festival
- September 13-14, 2014
Harbes Orchard Apple Festival
- September 21-27, 2014
Harbes Fall Festival ~ Every Weekend