Come visit our barnyard beauties: “Delta” and “Bounty”, the Shetland paint ponies, the Nigerian goats “Oreo” and “Billy Goat Gruff ,“ “Dusty “ the popular pig (a giant Canadian Royal Potbelly), plus sheep, cows, little piglets and dozens of baby chicks. Visit our live “Bee Observatory” and see how honey is made. Pig Races
Cheer on your favorite piglet as they race to the finish line (at the feeding trough, of course!)
Secret Garden Hedge Maze
The prettiest place to be lost –You’ll be greeted by the sound of birds chirping and the sun shining high as you enter the quaint hedge maze through our secret door.
Hop on our hayride for a fun-filled yet relaxing educational and scenic tour of our Hundred Acre Farm (approximately 20 min. long). Sure to please everyone!
Bunnies live it up around here. In the town of “Bunnyville” they have their own houses, bridges and secret burrows.
Zoom around our track in a real old-fashioned pedal carts. You’d be surprised how fast they go! Yee-Haw!
Information & Tickets
Country fun for everyone! Come visit the Baby Animals and enjoy a day of exploration and hands on learning.
- Open: Weekdays 11 am-5 pm/ Weekends & Holidays 9 am – 6 pm (last admission 5 pm)
- $7.95* Weekday General Admission (Monday – Friday, except holidays)
- $12.95* Weekend General Admission (Sat-Sun and Holidays) INCLUDES Corn Maze!
- $15.95* Weekend Barnyard Bundle (Sat-Sun and Holidays) INCLUDES Corn Maze & Singing Hayride!
- * Children 2 and under- FREE
- Pony Rides $5 ticket
- Singing Hayride $5 ticket (included in Barnyard Bundle)
- Pig Races (weekends)
- Barnyard Bounce
- Charlotte’s Web
- Goat Mountain
- The Three Little Pigs
- Secret Garden Hedge Maze
- Pedal Cart Track
- Chick Hatchery
- Honey Bee Observatory
- Corn Maze (Fall Only)
- And More!
For more information about our Barnyard Adventure download our brochure or call Monica 631-365-2937.
* Valid Midweek and Weekends
* No Black Out Days
To place an order e-mail: email@example.com or call 631 298-0700