Come visit our barnyard beauties: “Delta” and “Bounty”, the Shetland paint ponies, the Nigerian goats “Oreo” and “Billy Goat Gruff ,“ “Dusty “ the popular pig (a giant Canadian Royal Potbelly), plus sheep, cows, little piglets and dozens of baby chicks. Visit our live “Bee Observatory” and see how honey is made. Or take an entertaining & educational weekend hayride.
Cheer on your favorite piglet as they race to the finish line (at the feeding trough, of course!)
Secret Garden Hedge Maze
The prettiest place to be lost –You’ll be greeted by the sound of birds chirping and the sun shining high as you enter the quaint hedge maze through our secret door.
Bunnies live it up around here. In the town of “Bunnyville” they have their own houses, bridges and secret burrows.
Zoom around our track in a real old-fashioned pedal carts. You’d be surprised how fast they go! Yee-Haw!
Information & Tickets
Country fun for everyone! Come visit the Baby Animals and enjoy a day of exploration and hands on learning.
- Open: Every day 9 am – 6 pm (last admission 5pm)
- $12.95 General Admission (Monday – Friday)
- $12.95 General Admission (Includes Pig Races!) (Sat-Sun and Holidays)
- Children Under 2 Free
- Pony Rides $5
- Little Lost Sheep Maze (only) $5
- Singing Hayride $5
- Combo Package – Barnyard Adventure & Little Lost Sheep Maze $15.95
- Pig Races (weekends)
- *NEW Barnyard Bounce
- *NEW Charlotte’s Web
- *NEW Goat Mountain
- *NEW The Three Little Pigs
- Secret Garden Hedge Maze
- Pedal Cart Track
- Chick Hatchery
- Honey Bee Observatory
- Corn Maze (Fall Only)
- And More!
For more information about our Barnyard Adventure download our brochure or call April 631-365-2937.
LIMITED TIME HOLIDAY SPECIAL
* Valid Midweek and Weekends
5/1/13 – 10/31
* No Black Out Days
To place an order email@example.com or call 631 298-0700
- We apologize if you had a problem ordering wine online recently, the problem is now resolved! There’s still time to give the gift of Harbes Wines! more »
December 20, 2013
- Our Tasting Room OPEN this Saturday 12-6pm! Stop in and take a break from shopping. more »
December 11, 2013
- Our Farmstands & farms are closed for the season. Thank you for a great year. more »
December 10, 2013