The Harbes Family Vineyard Wine Club provides an elegant variety of wines from a family with a rich agricultural heritage spanning 13 generations (since the early 1700s!). As part of our commitment to sustainable farming, Harbes is proud to be a founding member of the Long Island Sustainable Winegrowers Association. LISW believes that vineyards should work in harmony with our natural world, leaving the land we steward in better condition than when we found it and building a community between vineyard, worker and the land.
Every 3 months the Harbes Family Vineyard will select choice bottles of wine to send right to your doorstep. Adult signature required. We choose from new releases, specialty items and everyday dinner wines.
- Free VIP Wine tasting for you and your guests (up to 8 people)
- 15% Discount on wine purchased in the Wine Barn
- Invitation to our annual Vineyard Events featuring food, wine, music and special offers
- Harbes farms is closed for the season. Tasting room OPEN weekends 12-6pm! more »
November 20, 2013
- Our Spooky Corn Maze is OPEN for thrills this FRIDAY and SATURDAY (10/25 & 10/26) nights. Keep an eye on the website for further updates and be sure to bring your flashlights! more »
October 25, 2013
- We are out of you-pick apples for the season. We still have plenty of pumpkins and corn mazes at all locations! more »
October 19, 2013