The Harbes Family Vineyard Wine Club provides an elegant variety of wines from a family with a rich agricultural heritage spanning 13 generations (since the early 1700s!). As part of our commitment to sustainable farming, Harbes is proud to be a founding member of the Long Island Sustainable Winegrowers Association. LISW believes that vineyards should work in harmony with our natural world, leaving the land we steward in better condition than when we found it and building a community between vineyard, worker and the land.
Every 3 months the Harbes Family Vineyard will select choice bottles of wine to send right to your doorstep. Adult signature required. We choose from new releases, specialty items and everyday dinner wines.
- Free VIP Wine tasting for you and your guests (up to 8 people)
- 15% Discount on wine purchased in the Wine Barn
- Invitation to our annual Vineyard Events featuring food, wine, music and special offers
- We apologize if you had a problem ordering wine online recently, the problem is now resolved! There’s still time to give the gift of Harbes Wines! more »
December 20, 2013
- Our Tasting Room OPEN this Saturday 12-6pm! Stop in and take a break from shopping. more »
December 11, 2013
- Our Farmstands & farms are closed for the season. Thank you for a great year. more »
December 10, 2013