2014 Barnyard Birthday Bash Pricing
- Two Hours Reserved Party Tent
- Friendly Hostess
- Barnyard Adventure Admission
- Paper Goods & Balloons
- Little Farmer Lunch (1/2 ear roasted corn, hot dog, juice)
- Pony Ride for Each Child
- Party Favor for Each Child
- Special Gift for Birthday Child
Weekday Package: Up to 12 Kids (Birthday child and adults are Free) $350.
Each additional child $19.95
Weekend Package: Up to 15 Kids (Birthday child and adults are Free) $495.
Each additional child $21.95
Peek Season: $100 Extra Weekdays, $200 Extra Weekends
6:00-8:00 (available on weekdays only).
$100 Non-Refundable Deposit Due at Booking. Taxes and Gratuities not included.
All parties must adhere to 2 hour timeframe. General picnic table seating, if available, can be used if additional time is wanted.
Educational Field Trips
Harbes Family Farm strongly believes in children’s education (we have eight ourselves!) We provide fun, hands-on learning, offering a unique farm experience specially tailored to the educational needs of school groups of all ages. Our educational activities are designed to stimulate creativity and foster teamwork. From large classes to home schooled groups, the farm tours at Harbes Family Farm has something to offer everyone! Download our Harbes Educational Brochure
Questions or to book your group: Call Josie, our Program Coordinator at (631)365-2937 or email at email@example.com
- Mattituck Farm Opening 5/9 – Get Excited! more »
April 09, 2014
- Our Farmstands & farms are closed for the season. Thank you for a great year. more »
December 10, 2013
- Our Spooky Corn Maze is OPEN for thrills this FRIDAY and SATURDAY (10/25 & 10/26) nights. Keep an eye on the website for further updates and be sure to bring your flashlights! more »
October 25, 2013